Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jay TheVlog for May 23, 2009: mini tour of my home! I found Carmen San Diego! My 1st HD! More bloopers!

Here come all my 12s from 12seconds.tv for the week of May 23, 2009, man! I give you a tour of my home! I tell you about my Memorial Day weekend plans, man! And like you can see the first HD footage of me EVER. Plus here about a cover of a magazine I was on, and check this out! I found Carmen San Diego!! I TOTALLY DID, MAN! ALSO: more bloopers!! OH and I swear, too! So, if you're a parent, be CAREFUL. I drop the eff bomb in a pretty inoffensive way, man. But whatever man, it's just words, to me.

Wanna see 30 minutes of my bloopers AND support Jay ThePal (that's me!) at the same time? Well, check out drop.io/jaythepal where you can drop 50¢ to see 30 minutes of my best screw-ups!! Do it now!! (I need the cash!)

OH, yeah! You got a question for me or Kay? Or just wanna say hi? Go to jay.thepal.us/ask and Ask Jay (or Kay) ThePal, today, man!! (You can also @reply me on Twitter, send me a Facebook message or leave me a voicemail at (347) 994-YEAH. DO IT!!

YEAH!!

Formats available: Flash Video (.flv)

No comments:

Post a Comment