Friday, May 14, 2010

Jay TheVlog for May 31, 2009: what does Kay wanna know? Kay gets to drinking a bit much :( and an AWESOME blooper!! YEAH!!

So, all my my 12s from 12seconds.tv that I shot in the week of May 31, 2009 are in this video, man!! Kay ThePal shows up a LOT and shows us why drinking is fun and a little annoying. Yeah. And then also you get to see the best blooper EVER. It's so dirty, man!! So, check it out!! YEAH!

Speakin of bloopers, wanna see 30 minutes of them AND support me at the same time? Then like head over to drop.io/jaythepal where you can drop 50¢ to see 30 minutes of my best screw-ups!! Do it now!! (I need the cash!)

OH, yeah! Got a question for me or Kay? Or just wanna say hi? Go to jay.thepal.us/ask and Ask Jay (or Kay) ThePal, today, man!! (You can also @reply me on Twitter, send me a Facebook message or leave me a voicemail at (347) 994-YEAH. DO IT!!

YEAH!!

Formats available: Flash Video (.flv)

No comments:

Post a Comment